Theatre/Box Office Policies
- Purchase tickets online by visiting the links provided above. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to provide in-person or by-phone box office services at this time.
- If you have any questions or comments about how to purchase tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604-504-5940.
- A link to digital productions will be sent to the email address provided on the order a minimum of one hour prior to showtime. Patrons are asked to forward the link to those they have purchased tickets for.
- All sales are final. Sorry, no refunds.
- When available, student rates apply to all middle, & secondary school learners, as well as college, university and post-graduate students with a valid student identification card.
- Evening performances begin at 7:30 PM sharp and matinee performances begin at 2:00 PM sharp. Latecomers cannot be seated until a suitable break in the performance.
- Unfortunately, children under the age of three cannot be admitted into the theatre.
- Please ensure that all electronic devices, including cell phones, are turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- Please unwrap candies and cough-drops prior to the start of performance.
- Please avoid wearing strong perfumes for the comfort of others.
- Above all, enjoy the show!
Access for Wheel-Chair Patrons and Persons with Disabilities:
Gallery 7 Theatre is pleased to provide assistance to persons with disabilities wherever possible, however, due to the outlay of the theatre facility, access is limited.
Seating for wheel-chair patrons is located on audience left of the stage in a designated area closer to the stage. Limit three spaces per performance. Please contact the theatre at 604-504-5940 prior to purchasing tickets to ensure wheel-chair seating is available for the performance you are attending.
We would like to advise our patrons that access to other seats requires the ability to descend and ascend stairs. Limited assistance is available if necessary, however, patrons are encouraged to have an attendant present to assist in case of emergency. Unfortunately, walkers and wheel chairs cannot be placed in aisles.
We request that an attendant be present to assist persons with significant disabilities. Please contact the theatre ahead of time if you require extra assistance to seats. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.